Subject: Fortress Battles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin McCaffery
Canada
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I'm finally clear on the game.. but one thing I'd like input for. It says that if you attack a Fortress, you MUST continue to attack every time its your phase in a turn and if /when you run out of supply cards then you must withdraw if you havent taken the fortress? So if I interpret that correctly, you need a whack of supply cards (probably) to attack a fortress otherwise you will not eliminate the units there in all probability in 1 or 2 battle phases (I'm going on my interpretation that you still need to use a supply card each of your phases to engage in [any number] a pre-estisting battle, is that right?). I just dont see how its possible to EVER take a fortress like Tobruk with 5 units in there in a single month (because if you dont take it in a single month, in the next months buildup phase one just resupplies the damaged ubits there and the Axis has to start all over agin... seems impossible to me, or am I missing somehting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.