Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett Pierotte
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have an scan of the countersheet or an unpunched countersheet they can reference to help ID a missing counter?
Just got a big shipment of GMT-style counter trays and was in the process of sorting all of my WaW expansions when I noticed that the ItB countersheet was one short. I had already punched some out to play what I believe was the US Steel scenario. I had the 68th Motor Rifle all nicely bagged but there was one additional Russian counter that had been punched out that I could not find.
Counting down the Russian side of the countersheet it would be row #9, column #8 (the last counter of the row: just to the right of a Russian 2SI unite and just above a Polish 2SI unit). Anyone have any idea what that counter should be? I have a feeling its just a 'Sagger' support weapon, in which case, no big deal since I have dozens from the other expansions. However, if its some one-of-a-kind hero/special unit I might have to sift through the vacuum bag, pump the cat's stomach, etc.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sagger on one side, Songster on the back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Pierotte
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.