8 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: NEW FAQ is available. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Wilson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
check the FFG website. Posting from my phone so someone else will have to share the link.
Good news, its substantial this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Woodworth
Japan
flag msg tools
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4258
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ptak
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. Looks like Dark Curse is immune to blaster turrets!

It also looks like you could wing two attacks per turn with cluster missiles and a gunner. If one of your cluster attacks miss entirely, gunner/Luke will trigger for a second attack with the primary weapon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Woodworth
Japan
flag msg tools
Norsehound wrote:
Huh. Looks like Dark Curse is immune to blaster turrets!

It also looks like you could wing two attacks per turn with cluster missiles and a gunner. If one of your cluster attacks miss entirely, gunner/Luke will trigger for a second attack with the primary weapon!

Though - I think due to timing - it must be the second attack that fails, as the gunner text forces no further attacks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert M.
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
ravncat wrote:
Norsehound wrote:

Though - I think due to timing - it must be the second attack that fails, as the gunner text forces no further attacks.

The FAQ is pretty clear on this point:

New FAQ wrote:
Q: If a ship using Cluster Missiles misses
with the first attack and then triggers Gunner/Luke Skywalker, can it still perform the remaining attack granted by Cluster Missiles?
A: Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Woodworth
Japan
flag msg tools
Ha - well read - somehow I missed that on re-reading. - that makes cluster missiles + gunner pretty good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Rooks
Japan
Kobe
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ravncat wrote:

Also, gunner attacks are no longer forced. You may has been added to the text.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cat O\'Mighty
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad the FAQ is expanding!

I've got all my cards sleeved, now to get some little stickers to put on them with the errata'd text.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.