Taylor Liss
United States
Quincy
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really wish someone would upload the 7 Wonders mat replacement cards from this thread:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Noll
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks! i scored one of the balloon cup decks. now i'll have to spend some evening cutting..out..little.....cubes.......

does anyone have a favorite swiss army set of decks for battle line, lost cities, etc..? i wanted to grab a set like that to keep in my briefcase and also to give one to a buddy.

I'm probably making it harder than it is, but i wanted to try to get the most bang for my buck and not screwing up the whole deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Berger
Israel
Kfar Saba
flag msg tools
KD:M!!!!!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really awesome! Thanks!
Just ordered 3 decks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave

Lawrenceville
Georgia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered replacement decks for homemade copy of "Dune".
Thanks for the heads up!

If you're making your own copy of a game it it WAY easier (and in my case, cheaper!) to have the decks printed by Artscow rather than tediously printing, cutting, pasting the fronts and backs together after giving up trying to get proper front-to-back registration on your printer, and eventually just giving up and cramming the halves into sleeves. Even at Artscow's regular price I would have come out slightly cheaper(with a much nicer end product)than doing it myself. At this price it's too good to pass up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.