Subject: Storage Solution for Zombicide rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Reynolds
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
With Season 2 just around the corner, I decided it was time to make a storage case for Zombicide (having just finished my custom case for Arkham Horror and its million expansions).

I started with the artist case from Hobby Lobby that everyone loves so much and went a tad crazy adding compartments - but nonetheless, I like how it turned out. There's plenty of room for Toxic City Mall and Prison Outbreak and I look forward to many of long playing sessions coming up!

I posted pics over on the Zombicide board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baird
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
To save people hunting:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baird
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Looks good, though personally I'd be worried about the figures rattling around loose like that, especially the survivors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not a huge fan to be honest. But I'm one of those guys who is perfectly fine with putting everything in ziplocks, and laminating survivor cards (Zombicide's most fragile component in my opinion).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Reynolds
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Thanks for linking the pics. Other than the square they are in, none of the components move because of the way I built up the bottom level. I figure the survivors move at least that much if still in the original box. Once closed, the top of the case is flush with top tray - the rules actually are a tight fit and I doubt I'll be able to get TCM & PO rules in (but that's fine because I'm gonna do a binder with all the rules and scenarios).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vegel C
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
look very very neat! did you built it yourself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Bullis
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Is this the case you made it out of? http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/wooden-artist-case-12500...

It looks really good and I am curious how it is holding up after the second season and expansion. I just got those plus the kickstarter and am looking at better storage than just the game boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.