Hide
3 Posts

Kanzume Goddess» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Card Review: Noble Star * rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fumo ffu
msg tools
We all know that Noble star has the best defense ability for warriors. But does that make it the best defense card?

It has the highest faith cost of 8 which means the quickest way to get it before your opponent does is to farm/build bishops which will slow your early game for getting other warriors.

Noble star can only chain with 1 color so it automatically puts it in a lower tier position when it comes to chain comp.

In my opinion, Sacred Guardian would be the best defense card cuz you start off with 2 of them, super cheap to get more,and they can block attacks or god abilities.

However, the best part of Noble star is to play mind games with your opponent so they have to think twice about attacking you. What's your thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Vazquez
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Was playing a 3 player free for all and I would attack a friend of mine who had a few noble stars. He would then just redirect the attack at the other player. So I literally killed player #2 indirectly cause of Noble Star. So in team games would be good to use it's redirect to hit the players who matter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tala Mare
msg tools
mb
Meanwhile Hades & Valkyrie grab this card turn 2 or 3 with help with Capricorn or Poseidon

Also this was a terrible "review"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.