Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zong Shi

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/fdd101306.html

$30 deal of the day. Shipping depends on location.

Generally sells for around $45 most other places.

22 hours left at the time of this posting.

I've personally played it and found it pretty simple, yet enjoyable. Great theme and components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tracy Baker
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Um ... Should we tell him about the subject line?

Doh! He ninja edited it. All is well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gertbert wrote:
Um ... Should we tell him about the subject line?

Shhhh...was hoping I fixed it before anyone noticed. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmbmbmb
What did it sayyyy? SO curious!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Woo! Gonna get some
badge
44, that's me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, dat did it day? I'm dery durious, doo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For this price I'd buy it even though I'm broke as heck, but I own it. However I do have extras of the Kickstarter exclusive cards.

I love this game and my group quite enjoys it, for the box insert and box alone it's worth this price. But, the components also make it worth it. The box is seriously the most brilliant thing ever, I love the little opening on the side, slide up boom access to all components and all boards are now in hand ready to setup.

Fun simple WP game with a great amount of strategy, with 3 players ignore the setup rules and remove one of everything, otherwise it just sucks (basically with 4 or 5 players you setup 1 less than the number of players for all buildings and tokens except 3 players there's 1 for everyone).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joker9991 wrote:
For this price I'd buy it even though I'm broke as heck, but I own it. However I do have extras of the Kickstarter exclusive cards.

I love this game and my group quite enjoys it, for the box insert and box alone it's worth this price. But, the components also make it worth it. The box is seriously the most brilliant thing ever, I love the little opening on the side, slide up boom access to all components and all boards are now in hand ready to setup.

Fun simple WP game with a great amount of strategy, with 3 players ignore the setup rules and remove one of everything, otherwise it just sucks (basically with 4 or 5 players you setup 1 less than the number of players for all buildings and tokens except 3 players there's 1 for everyone).

Extra kickstarter cards, you say? Want to work something out? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.