Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Warrender
United States
Rockaway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe there isn't a great need for this, but has anyone given any thought to posting an online card reference site?

I'm thinking something similar to the LotR: LCG card game database here:

http://www.lotrlcg.com/

Sadly, I lack the tech-savvy to implement such an idea, but I do know I'd use it when I don't have access to my cards.

Could also use it to link to the randomizer site, rules, FAQ (if one is created), etc. Basically a one-stop shop for all the available info on the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jerkules wrote:
Could also use it to link to the randomizer site, rules, FAQ (if one is created), etc. Basically a one-stop shop for all the available info on the game.

That's what boardgamegeek.com is for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Kevin,

Ed is correct. This game isn't an LCG in the Sam vein as LotR, and since you build your deck as you play, and the game is pretty much self inclusive, posting pictures of all the cards online in that format isn't really necessary.

As for the Randomizer links, they're all here in the forums. There's a FAQ in the file section here, and a great community of players that is populated by both the game's designer and the game's brand manager.

If there is something you need and can't find it here, just ask, and it will probably be answered pretty dang quickly!

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I design custom dividers, playmats, and cards for various BGG users.
badge
Check my profile page for links to all my posted projects!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Kevin,

This is not exactly what you are looking for, but I did some "Recruit Assessment" cards that provide you all the information you are looking for, for all the Heroes.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/92659/agent-coulsons-recru...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Warrender
United States
Rockaway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1havok12 wrote:
Hey Kevin,

This is not exactly what you are looking for, but I did some "Recruit Assessment" cards that provide you all the information you are looking for, for all the Heroes.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/92659/agent-coulsons-recru...

Thanks, that does help a bit. Any way for the file to be built just to have all the cards up and down, and without the Agent Coulson backing? It would seem the point of the file would be to print it out and use as a summary for each hero, but I'd just want the file to be a file I could access anywhere.

I do not discount the resource that is BGG, don't worry. And yes, I know this is not an LCG, but the website I referenced is just a database of info, it does not support deckbuilding like CardGameDB does. Still, I find it incredibly useful when I don't have my cards in front of me, or to look at card sets I don't own yet (they follow a 6-month lag rule requested by FFG).

Point is, I can still see usefullness for a site like this outside of what BGG offers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Turner
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this more of what you're looking for? http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/88786/unofficial-legendary...

This was posted in the files section a while back. I don't know how accurate it is, and it doesn't have Dark City (unless that's in LDC's files section). Hope it helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.