Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Braund
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I say cautiously, because it is still a work in progress. I'm collecting people to play by e-mail - I know this is a taboo subject on BGG.shake The shame of it!

I am trying to get a few games going - sometimes it seems to be working, sometimes it seems to be a struggle.soblue

I am optimistic that I can get things working a little more smoothly, but I have taken on all of the running myself - so at some point I may conk out entirelyzombie

In return for a little patience, and the commitment to play through the turns regularly over 5-12 weeks, players can get the opportunity to play Britannia in any form against people from around the world that they don't have to worry about meeting. You can play just one game, or you can launch a full 2006 championship campaignarrrh

If you are interested in contributing to this project, as player or observer, mail me or leave a suitably persuasive message outside our front door at sacredgrovebritannia@yahoogroups.co.uk

Cheers

Steveninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Braund
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey - I made a mistake already - the yahoo group is .com

sacredgrovebritannia@yahoogroups.com

Stevesurprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Braund
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Talking to myself again - I have had some bites from this forum - I may go a little more public soon if I think I can cope with it.

We've finished two games, one original and one new version and things are going OK. Have 24 people from a load of countries, and have had some amusing arguments to sort out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.