Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Gray
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I read that the 3rd edition had rules for turret rotation for AFVs. I've got the 2nd and 4th editions. Could somebody please give me a clue how that worked in the 3rd edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Mathews
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
graydo wrote:
I read that the 3rd edition had rules for turret rotation for AFVs. I've got the 2nd and 4th editions. Could somebody please give me a clue how that worked in the 3rd edition?

Sure. The rule reads:
"Turreted vehicles may change their TCA, as desired, during their movement phase. TCA remains thus for the rest of the turn".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gray
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rick Mathews wrote:
graydo wrote:

Sure. The rule reads:
"Turreted vehicles may change their TCA, as desired, during their movement phase. TCA remains thus for the rest of the turn".

Thanks!

I wonder why it didn't make it into the 4th edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Mathews
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
graydo wrote:

I wonder why it didn't make it into the 4th edition.

Me too. I also wonder why the Armor Defensive Fire rule was left out. Both of these rules were in the Optional Rules section of the 3rd edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gray
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Armor Defensive Fire was also in the 2nd edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.