Eclipse: New Dawn for the Galaxy» Forums » General

Subject: Expansion for Ipad? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pascucci Alessio
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
will never make the expansion of Eclipse for the ipad?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Too late, too late" will be the cry…
badge
…when the man with the bargains has passed you by.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the developers are currently working on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascucci Alessio
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent news
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Eclipse to VGG>>> Eclipse: New Dawn for the Galaxy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micheal Keane
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Pictured: Rags Raggerson, successful businesscat
mb
I'd just love to actually be able to play the game. It's straight-up broken right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Too late, too late" will be the cry…
badge
…when the man with the bargains has passed you by.
mbmbmbmbmb
ffaristocrat wrote:
I'd just love to actually be able to play the game. It's straight-up broken right now.

Huh? As far as I know the only major bug is the bankruptcy exploit (that changes the balance a little but is hardly game breaking).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MichMedia wrote:
ffaristocrat wrote:

Huh? As far as I know the only major bug is the bankruptcy exploit (that changes the balance a little but is hardly game breaking).

While I do agree that he's overreacting...

But.... it's extremely disappointing to be this far away from the release of the ios App without a patch to fix this major gameplay bug. Personally, I have no desire to play the app because of the bug and how people abuse it. It'd also be nice to have a game log but that's something that is less pressing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Sun Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too would like to see them get a patch out for this game rather than worry about the expansion just yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris X

Texas
msg tools
MichMedia wrote:
ffaristocrat wrote:

It's hugely game breaking. There is only one valid strategy at the moment: Explore every tile available before doing anything else. If you try to play a normal game against someone doing this strategy you'll get crushed every time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Brown
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on this? I know it's been a few years but still hoping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
My question as well - a major update was recently released and a lot of patches were applied to online play and some minor "tweaks" to the base game (which on my iPad turned out to be mostly annoying); but most importantly, not a sausage of new content (expansion material).

So obviously the "video" versions (iOS, Android, PC, etc) are still being supported, and additional platforms are being included. The success of the game in its board form, and now in the digital versions, must be gratifying but the expansion material is still very long overdue! Just an assurance that this is included in future plans for this game would be most welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.