Subject: Please describe the Goblin rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Lowmaster
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the backs of my goblin tiles was scuffed, making it clear while face down what piece it was. I wasn't planning on posting about it, since I found the replacement link on another post, but when I got this reply:

GameSalute:
Thank you for contacting us!

Which tile is the scuffed tile? Could you please describe the goblin?

Here is my reply:

The scuffed tile is one of the four goblin tiles.

The goblin tile has a heart icon with a 3 in it, and a 6 pointed star to denote it can move in all directions. The goblin is a light green color, small of stature, and has large pointed ears. He is wielding a whip and his shoulder is adorned by a skull, likely that of a fallen interloper who previously tried to steal the treasures of the dungeon. He has a loincloth around his waist and leather straps over his chest, and cloth wraps on his arm. Its eyes look upset, and his mouth holds a scowl as if a troupe of adventurers have disturbed his peaceful guard duty. He has bare feet.

I got a standard reply, but hopefully someone got a chuckle out of it. I did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Chivalrybean wrote:
One of the backs of my goblin tiles was scuffed, making it clear while face down what piece it was. I wasn't planning on posting about it, since I found the replacement link on another post, but when I got this reply:

GameSalute:
Thank you for contacting us!

Which tile is the scuffed tile? Could you please describe the goblin?

Here is my reply:

The scuffed tile is one of the four goblin tiles.

The goblin tile has a heart icon with a 3 in it, and a 6 pointed star to denote it can move in all directions. The goblin is a light green color, small of stature, and has large pointed ears. He is wielding a whip and his shoulder is adorned by a skull, likely that of a fallen interloper who previously tried to steal the treasures of the dungeon. He has a loincloth around his waist and leather straps over his chest, and cloth wraps on his arm. Its eyes look upset, and his mouth holds a scowl as if a troupe of adventurers have disturbed his peaceful guard duty. He has bare feet.

I got a standard reply, but hopefully someone got a chuckle out of it. I did.

I love that response. Lol! That is worth a geek gold.
if no one else, I got a good chuckle out of that one! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Lowmaster
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mgcoe wrote:

I love that response. Lol! That is worth a geek gold.
if no one else, I got a good chuckle out of that one! :-)

{:0D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.