Popular Tags: [View All]
Jestin Jund
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone.

So I had my friend who works at a print shop do my dirty work and printed all the print and play components on some nice card stock. They have this amazing machine that cuts everything ridiculously accurate and so I have a very uniform set.

So, long story short: I'm not sure if it had been mentioned here or not, but these cards fit into standard card sleeves (ie: Magic the Gathering, other CCGs, etc). I tried it on a whim and they fit perfectly. So, if anyone is interested in the PnP version but is worried about how they will hold up, this is a great solution.

I imagine the retail/kickstarter copy will be the same!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willie Illie
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, the sleeves being offered as a bundle item on the game's Kickstarter page are Mayday 2.5" by 3.5", as you describe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jestin Jund
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
illest503 wrote:
Yep, the sleeves being offered as a bundle item on the game's Kickstarter page are Mayday 2.5" by 3.5", as you describe.

Haha, I guess I didn't even see that! None the less, maybe the PnP folks will get something out of this post, I don't know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.