Mickey Sky-Walker
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
The Risk board variant I created is called Risk'ay Waters, the game-play is similar to the original map with the addition of extra islands that create strategical advantage points to each continent as well tactical movements to every player to expand their gruesome conquest while creating more risk for the entire game.

With all this being said the game is nicely topped off with the similar customization of Risk Leagacy to personalize the carnage to each players main home land even more.

Essential I feel my additions are good because it creates a larger risk reward system that provides greater control behind tactics and fear mongering of other players.

If you interested in trying out my variant or risk I would greatly appreciate it, If I ever manage to get into finalization production with it you shall be rewarded. Even if I have to abandon the title risk and recreate it under a another name...

The board is in my gallery and can be printed up for 10$ at staples. You will need a original risk board pieces to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mickey Sky-Walker
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
I'm looking for testers desperately so please, somebody help help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Weddle
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm always up for checking out a risk variant. Let me know what I need to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.