2 Inti

Program (14)
3 Crescentus •••
3 Datasucker •••
3 Djinn ••••• •
2 Paricia
3 Self-modifying Code

Built with http://netrunner.meteor.com

After toying with this since the cards were spoiled here's what I've settled on.

Reasoning

Events

3 Easy Marks gives me good value for my draws, as my ability and quality time should keep cards moving into my hand constantly.

With all the excess programs I draw, Freelance Coding Contracts should provide a WONDERFUL boost, especially recouping after a Quality Time!
Scavenge and Test Run ought to speak for themselves. Both can install from the Heap and combo with my ability. Most people should be aware of the Femme Combo. It basically consists of using Test Run on Femme Fatale, using her ability, then using Scavenge to trash then re-install a more permanent version of her.

Hardware

Clone Chip is self-explanatory. Omni-Drive Is a card that I'm planning to experiment with. Without having a console, I figured I need a way to host the programs I'm constantly trashing, reinstalling and whatnot. The 1 recurring credit is just a bonus.

Resource

Aesop is this deck's lone Resource. Trashing Inti, Cyber Cypher and Atman to later reinstall gives me a steady 3 credits a turn, the basic threshold to play Quality Time or Test Run.

Icebreakers

All of the Icebreakers I chose (save for Inti) have on-install abilities that combo well with the constant installing/trashing/reinstalling. I chose Inti because it's cheap, fills a breaker hole, and gains credits with either aesop or FCC

Other Programs
Parasite and Datasucker don't really need me to explain their purpose. Being my only 2 Viruses helps as well, as having the corp to lose a turn every now and then could prove invaluable.

The entire purpose of the deck is to not have any trouble getting into any server through a variety of icebreaker maneuvring.

Updates!
(-11)
-1 Omni-Drive
-1 Atman
-1 Cyber Cypher
-1 Inti
-1 Aesop
-3 Easy Mark
-3 Parasite

(+11)
+2 Djinn
+3 Crescentus
+1 Snitch
+2 Paricia
+3 Dirty Laundry

This adds more programs, utility and agressiveness
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mara
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about instead of Easy Mark using Dirty Laundry and save the influence for elsewhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Barrett
United States
Schaumburg
IL
flag msg tools
mbmb
So you don't have retrieval run, and you can't use burst econ for everything. You should have kati jones in this deck at least

you also don't have any win conditions, no makers eyes, no RDIs, parasites have anti-synergy with your atman plan - unless your plan is to install atman for 0 everytime, and at that point you are just playing with a 6 card anarch breaker suite.

I think easy mark is a waste of influence, you haven't even added a full set of sure gambles or dirty laundry yet, theres no reason to dip into OOF for burst econ at this point, furthermore, easy mark anti-synergizes with pawnshop and freelance coding. If you played 3 Paricias instead you could use them to trash some assets to generate credit advantage, pawn them later, or freelance them into the heap if you don't need them.

self modifying code is probably still great in this deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Ingram
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
oh man, test run/scavenge!! what a great combo, i never thought of that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
KC
Missouri
flag msg tools
mb
Funny enough, I'm building a deck similar to this, only -2 Djinn and -1 Crescentus in order to leave enough influence for 1x Nerve Agent and 1x Medium. My game plan, subject to playtesting, is search Djinn via SMC (or Test Run, if I have to) and use Djinn to search and host Nerve Agent or Medium as needed for R&D and HQ attacks. I don't figure I'll have any problems getting into the odd remote here and there with Femme install-targeting shenanigans. I'm not super-worried about programs getting trashed, since Exile's game is recursion, so running single Djinn/Nerve Agent/Medium seems like it ought to be OK. (I'm not using Inti, but I am using Sahasrara.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.