Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone looking to start a game soon of this by forum? I don't have the computer skills to make the maps and update them, etc, but I'd definitely love to play if given the chance.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
By Meow Command!
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmbmbmb
New games start all the time! Join the Waiting List!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/BSG_PBF
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I'm on there, just a long list. Wasn't sure if it was moving along or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
Trains!
badge
Houseplant?
mbmbmbmbmb
Variant Games (House Rules) do not have a waiting lists. Subscribe to this thread to get notified when games are available. Games are usually first come, first served.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MilesF wrote:
Yep, I'm on there, just a long list. Wasn't sure if it was moving along or not.

It moves but due to the length of a game, it takes a while for people to move through the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And it's summer time. I'm normally running one or two games, but with my two week camping trip starting Monday I didn't start any new games when my last ones finished. Likely similar things for some of the other mods...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pieter
Netherlands
Tilburg
flag msg tools
Good intentions are no substitute for a good education.
badge
I take my fun very seriously.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, sometimes it rushes, sometimes it is slow going. But it always seems to be moving. We could use more mods, though. It is not hard, so if you are up for it... Use the OO sheets and it generates the images for you, besides checking many of the rules for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flyboy Connor wrote:
Yeah, sometimes it rushes, sometimes it is slow going. But it always seems to be moving. We could use more mods, though. It is not hard, so if you are up for it... Use the OO sheets and it generates the images for you, besides checking many of the rules for you.

I'd probably need a roadmap to figure out what OO sheets are, where to find them, how to use them, etc. Very computer literate, but not on forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arcadious wrote:
Variant Games (House Rules) do not have a waiting lists. Subscribe to this thread to get notified when games are available. Games are usually first come, first served.

Thanks, will check that out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
Trains!
badge
Houseplant?
mbmbmbmbmb
Flyboy Connor wrote:

Perhaps it is time for me to try my hand. I have downloaded GIMP, but I have never used it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MilesF wrote:
Flyboy Connor wrote:

I'd probably need a roadmap to figure out what OO sheets are, where to find them, how to use them, etc. Very computer literate, but not on forums.

OO = Open Office

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.