Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone looking to start a game soon of this by forum? I don't have the computer skills to make the maps and update them, etc, but I'd definitely love to play if given the chance.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the skills to make this happen, but what about GW? Wouldn't that kind of initiative bring a hail of fire?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WORELOF PENDRAGON
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry about Gw.Im on overwatch!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've moderated a couple PBF games here (see the PBF forums) and never heard a peep from GW, so I think we're good

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
I've moderated a couple PBF games here (see the PBF forums) and never heard a peep from GW, so I think we're good

-shnar

So then, looks like we just need a volunteer to run it, and then we're good to go. When you've run it in the past (sorry, not enough time to look it up just yet) did you have it one on one, or multiple people each playing a space marine? I think the chance of elimination and the need to work together would be cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:

-shnar

Ok, thanks!

I see that you've used some nice materials, I only have the tiles that I scanned and cut myself. Did you made the overhead marines yourself? In that case, good job! It looks stunning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WORELOF PENDRAGON
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you end up needing more players.i would gladly play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I moderated, it was just 1v1. I used the TileSystem, a modular image program originally designed for Doom: The Boardgame but expandable for any tile system (I've created TileSets for the D&D Adventure games as well as Gears of War: The Board Game, and others have created for Descent and Space Hulk and other games). Google 'TileSystem Space Hulk' and you should find the most up to date version.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.