pygmy shrew
msg tools
We started a new campaign, this time using Syndrael, and it seems almost every time we stop and wonder how exactly can other players use the boost Syndrael's feat gives. Especially, can the other player use the movement points as he pleases and take an action in between. The rules say you can divide a move action between other actions, and save movement points, but then again syndrael's feat says "immediately" which could be interpreted as you having to spend all of your move points now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawid
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As to other heroes the answer is in the latest FAQ.
Quote:
Q: If a skill or ability allows a figure to gain movement points during another player’s turn, when can those movement points be used?

A: Any movement points gained during another player’s turn, such as if the Wildlander uses the First Strike skill with the Running Shot skill during the overlord’s turn, must be used immediately. If these movement points not used before the active player resumes his turn, the movement points are lost.
Although I'm not so sure as to the Syndrael her self.
What I'm not sure is whether this heroic-feat-move-action can be interrupted. It seems to me that it can. Although it is Spceial (Heroic Feat) Action it brings down to a normal move action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pygmy shrew
msg tools
Ohh I missed that line in faq. Thx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As stated already, the other hero must use the movement points from the move action immediately. That hero cannot interrupt the move action gained from this use of the feat except to trade items with another hero. That hero can perform no other actions since it is not that hero's turn.

Syndrael can interrupt the move action she gained to perform another action as the feat basically just gives her a move action the moment the feat is used and it IS her turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.