Frederick Soued
United States
Fountain Hills
Arizona
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Fluffy James wrote:

The English rules are always included. Are the other languages also always present in the rules booklet of the International Edition or not?

I think that the International Edition contains a rulebook with all these languages including English, but my confusion is based on this excellent review by EndersGame where he states:

EndersGame wrote:

On the bottom left you'll see an indication of which rules are included. Depending on where you purchased the game, these will be English, Dutch, Italian, German, or French.

The English edition

Could anyone clear this? Thanks!

HI James--

If you are purchasing this game currently in Europe from us, then the copy you would receive will have a 60 page rulebook with all 5 languages in it. Our warehouse is in The Netherlands so shipping is from there. If you purchase it elsewhere, you will need to see a copy of the game, or ask the seller what the back of the box says because Ender's review is correct--if the boxes on the back are not blackened in then that copy does not have the international rulebook inside it. Let me know if you wish to arrange to purchase a copy directly from us. Thanks--Rick Soued, for Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.