Subject: Still alive? availability on PDF as a DIY??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So is anyone still doing something to develop this game? I've been interested for a while but the lack of activity seems to indicate that it has died a quiet death.

Any chance that the files with the cards, rules and maps can be made available as (paid for) PDF's so people can make their own version?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nagato Fujibayashi

Athens
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Because there is no news doesn't necessarily mean there is no activity... maybe they are still developing it. Good you asked though because I also have my eyes on this game some time now but I'm patient... better it takes couple of years more and I receive a perfect game than just ask for it to be published fast. Let's hope the game is being worked on and a good publisher is interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know, if I'm not mistaking they where at Essen 2009 with the game in development fase. This would be very long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Álvaro Rivas
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
I would be interested in a pdf for a dyi version, this game looks so cool, it is a shame that there is no sign of it moving forward.

What became of their initiative to crowdfund it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Ozon
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your support!

This year we are publishing the Czas Honoru: Operacja Most III game, which is quite a big project, as we are doing it with Polish Public Television (TVP). It will be published at the end of August, and after that we will be able to get back to our previous projects, like Teutons or Carolus. Great Northern War.

If you want to try Teutons, please visit our booth at Spiel 2013, 2-B130, we will bring a playtest copy with us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.