Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Combat in the Lists» Forums » General

Subject: Crossover... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: dice [+] cards [+] block [+] warriors [+] medieval [+] play [+] combat [+] knights [+] short [+] star [+] [View All]
David Thren
United States
Whitesville
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This system would be a very neat system for a Gladiator game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes,

Interesting you mentioned this because once I have everything complete and ready for download, the only thing that I would need to do to make this game a Gladiator theme "crossover" would be to create a different game board image of a Colosseum arena and change the card images to the gladiator fighting theme images!

I think this would look pretty cool and satisfy players that are more interested in this type of game play theme.

I will look into this concept once the game is complete.

Thanks for the idea and hopefully I can make it happen.

Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Now that I have all the cards and rules updated and completed for Combat in the lists I will be working on creating a Gladiator version.
Thanks to David for coming up with the idea of creating a crossover theme with a Gladiator setting for the game. The rules and playability will be the same, I will just be updating the images for all the cards including the weapons, movement and sneak attack cards.
Thanks David
Keep an eye out for the update, I will be posting when they are ready and the cards will be uploaded into the file section and dropbox.

Sincerely,

Joseph P.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I have started a new game called: Ave Caesar, morituri te salutant
"Hail Caesar, those who are about to die salute you"

It's the Gladiator style game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.