Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/agotlcg/suppor...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien M
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mkaup366 wrote:

(v4.1) The Long Voyage F60
Should have the text: "Neutral Faction House
card only."

...why?

The only decent neutrals require a different agenda to play (Brotherhood and Wildlings). There's only a few Kingsguard/Queensguard. I suppose you could do a rainbow deck with fleets like my friend did, but it's just a ridiculous deck, nothing competitive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelo D'Elia
Brazil
Rio De Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While I think it's a good move on the designers part, there's a part of me that thinks this card really wasn't AS BAD for the environment as people say it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Threadgill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They talk about it more in the article introducing the new FAQ.

A little while back, cardgamedb ran an article compiling data from all the regional tournament reports, and The Long Voyage was being used in ~45-50% of all the top regional decks. That's not 'flavor of the month', that's a broken card.

It also destroyed Lannister discard and Greyjoy mill decks, which are both important strategies for their houses. A nerf was bound to happen sooner or later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.