Craig Sanderlin
United States
Maryland Heights
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does anyone know if the character add on pack includes character tuck boxes like the ones included in the base set?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brady Sadler
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
lordpenquin wrote:
Does anyone know if the character add on pack includes character tuck boxes like the ones included in the base set?

Not sure what you mean. Where did you see that the base game came with tuck boxes? I know it comes with a box for the Burt Offerings adventure path, but I don't believe there are any other tuck boxes in the base set.

However, the character add-on pack DOES come in a tuck box, but it's just the general packaging...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Anderson
United States
Gloucester
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure I understand the question. The base set does not include tuck boxes, but has an insert that allows you to store up to 6 player's character decks along with the rest of the cards. The Add-On Pack merely gives you more cards. The base set's insert was configured to include the cards from the Add-On Pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Sanderlin
United States
Maryland Heights
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I guess it was wishful thinking on my part. in the multi-part video it looked like each character had their own small box to keep their deck in, but now that I watched the watch it played video and saw the box layout in the instruction book, I see it's just slots for the characters. That's why I was asking if the four new characters had boxes. I thought the base set characters had them too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Grell
United States
Winter Haven
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that really necessary when they have the slots to keep them in?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Sanderlin
United States
Maryland Heights
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Malgamus wrote:
Is that really necessary when they have the slots to keep them in?

no. At the time I didn't realize there were slots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.