Subject: Just bought this at San Diego Comic-Con rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great looking product. I've read the rules and looked over the cards, and everything looks pretty interesting.

I'll put up a review once I've had a chance to get a few plays in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
Great looking product. I've read the rules and looked over the cards, and everything looks pretty interesting.

I'm looking forward to the review. I backed the game on KS, but I have yet to see the rules or actual gameplay. And the stuff hasn't been shipped yet. I'm a bit disappointed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali Showkati
msg tools
RayLancer wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:

I'm looking forward to the review. I backed the game on KS, but I have yet to see the rules or actual gameplay. And the stuff hasn't been shipped yet. I'm a bit disappointed.

You should definitely fill out this form and I'll look into why you haven't received it yet.

http://decobot.co/kickstarter-support-form

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ashowkati wrote:
RayLancer wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:

You should definitely fill out this form and I'll look into why you haven't received it yet.

http://decobot.co/kickstarter-support-form

Thanks. I ended up receiving the package... Last year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.