Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
Purple is my favourite colour, being able to play purple makes me feel like this

The back of the CO2 box shows purple as a player colour as do several images within the rules. The captions often refer to the purple player. Very exciting stuff except I have no purple pieces cry

I do have green pieces and judging from the images here that's the case for everyone. I guess there was a last minute decision to swap purple for green with complete disregard to my feelings

I'm sure someone would point out that since the CEPs are purple, a purple player colour could be confusing. Perhaps there is some truth to this but I suspect there wouldn't have been much of a problem. The huge hockey puck sized CEPs are easily distinguished from small player pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mc Jarvis
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
I speak to improve upon the cacophony.
badge
This heart is meant to convince you that I feel.
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the CEPs are purple, every player can think of themselves as a purple player!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Makis
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Simple fix. Buy some paint and go to town. Perhaps get some model paint or you may have some issues and you may think about sanding the pieces a bit, but this should fix your problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
markaaronmassey wrote:
Simple fix. Buy some paint and go to town. Perhaps get some model paint or you may have some issues and you may think about sanding the pieces a bit, but this should fix your problem.

Yes I might paint some pieces purple in this case. I don't usually go to such lengths but in this case I'm very tempted to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ægir Æxx
Iceland
Reykjavik
Gullbringusysla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in a similar situation. I play as red so I simply removed the orange pieces and put in red pieces. I also removed the pawns and added meeples for the scientists. That lead to removing the red CEP marker and adding my own custom CEP market marker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.