Subject: Blokus session rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Needle
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those that don't know this is a very easy game to learn.   An abstract game where you place different shaped pieces on a square board by touching the corner of your pieces only and the aim is to have the least amount of squares in the pieces you haven't used at the end of the game.   G plays this with his family a lot and so he was clearly the favourite.   As the game started, Neil and G were having a running battle of area control, while Al and Rich were left to their own devices.   Rich was playing quite tactically and looked like he had got the concept of the game down pat but little did we know he is a master bluffer.   A worthy candidate for the world poker tour, I’d say.   The only problem is that he was so good he fooled himself of his own capability and bombed badly.

The battle then moved on between Al and Neil and between Rich and G.   At this point Rich was clearly blocked out and ended the game with 30 pieces.   Neil, G and Al continued playing but with little fella wanting to lay all Al’s pieces on the board her concentration was blown and she made some quick decisions that allowed me to develop into her area.   G and Al basically finished at the same time and I had two more free goes allowing me to end up the winner with 5 pieces followed by G with 14 and Al with 17 pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.