1 Posts

Skirmish Wars: Advance Tactics» Forums » General

Subject: Some printing suggestions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Walker
msg tools
Hello,
I'm printing on a colour laser printer that supports double sided, and I'm using the 1.1 blitz version as it contains all the standard stuff plus a really excellent pdf (54mb in size )with everything ready to print (and in my case laminate).

1. Just a minor thing, for the unit and CO cards there are back and front, what would be nice is if the back (the logo) had two colour versions (instead of just the green) then you could print the CO's with one colour and the units in another. What is to be commended though is the back and fronts are all perfectly positioned and sized in the PDF to allow double-sided printing

2. What's been really painful though is trying to do double sided prints of the HQ and unit pieces because there is no way to allow double sided printing due to the opposites being next to each other.

It would be great if it were made so you could just print and it was done all lined up. Laminating just doesn't work with two pages back to back. I appreciate a lot of people are using foam pads, etc but I imagine a lot aren't.

Either way, this is a top job.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.