Popular Tags: Gnomad [+] [View All]
Mike Schmidt
United States
Maquoketa
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be having another game day on March 11th from Noon until 8pm at the Gnomad Coffee House in Maquoketa, Iowa. *For those concerned, the Gnomad Coffee House is a non-smoking establishment.*

I'm am trying to start(grow) a gaming group locally. Last time, we had about 10 people. Except for me and a couple family members, no one knew about games such as Carcassonne or Through the Desert. I am trying to generate some interest in eurogames. So there may be a lean toward lighter games, but all games are welcome.

**EDIT**
If anyone wants/needs more info, send me a geekmail. Anyone who would like to receive an email when future Gnomad Gaming Group events please send me a geekmail with an email address. You will not be receiving more than one a month.

Thanks
-Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kurt and I should be there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Rompot
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Chris and I will be coming over from Iowa City. We'll bring along plenty of introductory to mid-level games. I'll make sure nothing like Caylus makes it into the car.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Schmidt
United States
Maquoketa
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kurt, you shall not do anything to prohibit Caylus from making it to Maquoketa. In both games that I've played, I've finished dead last. Despite this fact, I am always looking forward to a chance to play again, and hopefully finish ahead of someone. I have to get this game when it is reprinted next month(I hope my wife has been listeningcry...my birthday is soon...).
I'm also looking forward to another game of Through the Desert, Kurt. I do believe this is becoming a grudgeangry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Rompot
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just thinking earlier today that we will definitely want to get Through the Desert on the table, as Chris has been itching to play it. I also wouldn't mind another game of Bootleggers.

I'll look to bring some games that play up to six players. Santiago is great with five and easy to learn (hard to win). Around the World in 80 Days works with six. We could get some Bang! going. I've got a few others....

I was joking about the Caylus....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Schmidt
United States
Maquoketa
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Bang and have been looking for a chance to play it. Recently, I've also acquired a couple more 6 player games, New York Chase and Betrayal at House on the Hill.

-Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Rompot
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The car is gassed up and ready to hear north, er, northeast I guess. Chris (TheCat), Gare (anome), and I should be arriving around noon. Get your camels started!!!

Looks like I am bringing Pueblo, Around the World in 80 Days, Boomtown, For Sale, Ra, St. Petersburg, Nexus Ops, Santiago, China, and Mexica.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Schmidt
United States
Maquoketa
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there a little early so I'll get TtD set up and ready. I should get my games packed up...wow...hehehe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Schmidt
United States
Maquoketa
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A geek list has been made.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/13651

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.