Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Miller
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for errata for htis series of games. I ahve not been able to find out anything. In particular, river crossings in the game Yugoslavia. The charts say refer to section 12.0, and the exclusive rules only give the movement costs and retreat restrictions, but no information on what combat shifts there are.

Any help is greatly appreciated....

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Myrick
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might have better luck posting this question on Consimworld.com. Lot more players of older wargames there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sheppard
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
Glos
flag msg tools
Don't think there is any published errata so these are my suggestions:-
JERUSALEM
Stacking limit is 3 Israeli units for the Jerusalem city hexes but in Scenario 1, players need to resolve the fact that 4 units start in hex 3013. Suggest Israeli player has to move at least one of the units in order to abide by the stacking limit at the end of turn one.

YUGOSLAVIA
Zagreb is described as a city in the rules but printed as a town on the map. I treat it as a town.

BUNDESWEHR
The roads meander a little against certain hexsides and in the victory conditions, the LOC is not clarified. I suggest the Soviets must trace to the eastern map-edge, by road if possible.

Hope this helps.
Paul
UK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.