Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Harris
United Kingdom
Surbiton
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the discussion thread for the No-Ship Maths Trade for the Nine Worlds Convention 2013.
In order to participate in this maths trade you or a proxy MUST be going to the convention.
The intention is that all trading will take place at the convention to avoid shipping costs.

Please feel free to ask any questions here about the maths trade or OLWG. It can seem daunting at first, but it is straightforward when you know how and we are a friendly community willing to help new traders. It is also a great way of getting games in exchange for your unwanted games

The Nine Worlds Convention 2013 is a new addition to the gaming calendar resulting from a successful Kickstarter campaign. It’s about gaming, film, cosplay, fandom, literature, science, geek culture, meeting people and having a really big party. It will be held at the Radisson and Renaissance Hotels near Heathrow on Friday 9th-Sunday 11th August 2013. There will be a boardgaming strand organised by London on Board, including a Playtest Zone run by Playtest UK.

Related Links
Discussion Thread: Nine Worlds Convention 2013 No-Ship Maths Trade Discussion Thread
Request Geeklist: Nine Worlds Convention 2013 No-Ship Maths Trade Request List
Trade Geeklist: Nine Worlds Convention 2013 No-Ship Maths Trade List
Want-list Generator: OLWLG

Submissions Open: Now!
Submissions Close: Thursday 1st August 2013 22:00
Want List Submission Open: Thursday 1st August 2013 22:01
Want List Close: Sunday 4th August 2013 22:00
Preliminary Results will be posted on Monday 5th August 2013.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I can't afford to go this year as wow those ticket prices, but I just wanted to say I'm happy to have heard about the event and will look out for it next year =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rowse
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I remain optimistic that somebody will take my Four Dreadful Games away from me.

Someday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harris
United Kingdom
Surbiton
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It might still happen. Submit your wantlist and cross your fingers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harris
United Kingdom
Surbiton
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've decided that it is probably best to cancel the maths trade due to lack of interest. See you at Nine Worlds!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.