Kenny VenOsdel
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this would be interesting to have, or maybe it's not realistic to implement, but it would be nice to have a function (like inserting a geeklist) that allows you to post an automatically updated box for a certain game that contains modifiable statistics that BGG tracks.

This could be personal plays, owned or not etc, price paid or it could include overall statistics like total played in the current month site wide or average ranking.

This is just a thought that would be nice to see and helpful and allow things like geeklists to be even more useful. I envision a "Insert Statistics" in the drop down menu above a post which has you first choose a game and then enable the fields you want to have listed. It would look and act similar to the Folding At Home tracker that you can enable in your profile or post in a forum.

Or maybe there's a way to do this already, but I don't think so since I've never seen it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.