Popular Tags: [View All]
The Fungi From Yuggoth
United States
Northern Chicago burbs
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fear the Atomic Skull-Bat! (or don't. It's up to you...)
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking to get a copy of Dirge. I see that there's a listing for an Omens-themed version but I don;t know any more about this. What's the scoop. Very interested.

Thanks,

M13

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The MiGo 13 wrote:
I am looking to get a copy of Dirge. I see that there's a listing for an Omens-themed version but I don;t know any more about this. What's the scoop. Very interested.

Thanks,

M13

Dirge: Shadow of Olympus was one of 3 re-themed print and play games given to Kickstarter backers as part of the recent Shadow of the Sun, The Valkyrie Incident, and Stone & Relic project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fungi From Yuggoth
United States
Northern Chicago burbs
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fear the Atomic Skull-Bat! (or don't. It's up to you...)
mbmbmbmbmb
Crap. Thanks. I bought Valkyrie and Stone and Relic a few weeks back as I missed the KS. Do you know if John and Britt are planing on making the Dirge PnP available in another way?

Thanks again,

M13

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The MiGo 13 wrote:
Crap. Thanks. I bought Valkyrie and Stone and Relic a few weeks back as I missed the KS. Do you know if John and Britt are planing on making the Dirge PnP available in another way?

Thanks again,

M13

Based on some recent Facebook posts, Britt is no longer a part of Small Box Games. As far as the print and play goes, I have no idea...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.