Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jochem petit
Belgium
Aalst
oost-vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mb
hey i am looking for a bag with foam trays to transport my SDE in ( base set and all expansions and also keeping in notice the upcomming xpac they announced )

and i came across feldherr ( german company ) and as im from europ it is way cheaper for me then the other known foam carriers

now my question is , does someone has any expieriance with feldherr and more likely feldherr and the SDE miniatures , i cant figure out what trays to pick ect so i can fit all ( with leftover space for a upcomming xpac ) in 1 maxi bag

the solution i only managed to find my self was to get a maxi bag with a 4 inch half foam for the bosses and rest infantry spaces and a mini bag for my hearoes ( comes at 88 ish euro )

if someone has some info on what trays to pick or has a way cheaper 1 bag solution from another foam company lemmy know =)

thanks in advance =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brokeuh wrote:
hey i am looking for a bag with foam trays to transport my SDE in ( base set and all expansions and also keeping in notice the upcomming xpac they announced )

and i came across feldherr ( german company ) and as im from europ it is way cheaper for me then the other known foam carriers

now my question is , does someone has any expieriance with feldherr and more likely feldherr and the SDE miniatures , i cant figure out what trays to pick ect so i can fit all ( with leftover space for a upcomming xpac ) in 1 maxi bag

the solution i only managed to find my self was to get a maxi bag with a 4 inch half foam for the bosses and rest infantry spaces and a mini bag for my hearoes ( comes at 88 ish euro )

if someone has some info on what trays to pick or has a way cheaper 1 bag solution from another foam company lemmy know =)

thanks in advance =)

I don't have any experience with Feldherr unfortunately but I used some standard KR Multicase trays for my set which currently fit in the box although I am going to need to expand to a case soon once I've found one that will fit the tiles in! They have now just done suggested trays for SDE which makes it a little easier too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.