Victory Point Games
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

http://victorypointgames.com/details.php?prodId=237

A new wave of refugees arrived yesterday, telling tales of hordes of shades overwhelming their homesteads. I immediately sent word to the Prince, though I don’t know if he can do anything for them. The monastery is now abuzz with word of a stranger who arrived this morning. Though his countenance was grave, he shone with an inner light.

Darkest Night: With an Inner Light, by designer Jeremy Lennert, introduces a quest system that requires the heroes to respond to crises throughout the kingdom and offers new ways to acquire items and powers. The expansion also adds four new playable heroes (the Crusader, Monk, Paragon, and Shaman) as well as new event and artifact cards.

Note: This game requires that you (or someone in your group of players) own a copy of Darkest Night.

Click here for all the details and to order Darkest Night Expansion #1: With an Inner Light.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asen Aleksandrov
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Getting it right now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NWS Wargaming Store
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To our customers, we have the expansion (boxes or ziplock) ready for purchase at NWS..

Congrats to VPG for their first expansion of this excellent game. Darkest Night has been one of the best selling VPG titles on our store!

Take care everyone, and thanks for supporting VPG - wherever you buy their games - and to those who support our efforts at NWS.

Thanks
Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Gates
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Placed an order with VPG last night, really looking forward to this.

I was not aware of NWS as an option for VPG products (or that they carried some other publishers that I am interested in), excellent information to be aware of and I will be checking them out for future orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news , any idea when it will be available in the UK and who would stock it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey-Jones
United Kingdom
Somerset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jerry - I am assuming Boardgameguru will be stocking it as Paul stocks quite a lot of Victory Point Games, VPG are quickly becoming one of my favourite game publishers!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jez Dedman
United Kingdom
Portsmouth
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Angry Imp games stock it too in the UK, and a few other VP games.
Just purchased the base game from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.