Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Quintious .
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't see this listed anywhere, want to make sure everything is OK before I post up an event and all the details.

Myself and 2 other people are hosting a pre-PAX tabletop game charity event the night before PAX starts. 100% of all proceeds are going to Child's Play, a charity that provides tabletop and video games to children's hospitals, children's trauma wards, cancer centres, etc. (only monies not going to it are the cost associated with the ballroom space, food, and ticketing fees charged by the ticket agent; none of us are taking anything for "administrative costs" or any of that other crap). I'd like to post the charity event here on the forums for local gamers as well as those who are flying in for PAX next month, but I need to make sure it's OK to put up the details and web page first.

Can anyone offer advise as to whether this is permitted or under what context I may get it approved?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can geekmail me the details, but based on what you've provided here it sounds great! Go for it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quintious .
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Private message sent. Thanks for the quick reply to this post
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.