Subject: Vassal module for WW2 skirmish general game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simone C.
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! I'd like to test some skirmish rules based on WW2 and I'd like to use a vassal module, but I don't know if there is one (for another game maybe) that can give me a landscape, some obstacles/wall/structures and some soldiers counters to play with, can you help me?

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Dauphin
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
Squad Leader.
You'll need VASSAL 3.1.19 as it's not compatible with the more recent versions. As far as I know this is still the case.
This has the advantage of a great selection of boards and board combinations.
Terrain includes, woods, hills of varying levels, rivers, buildings, roads, stone walls, hedges, gullies etc.
There are counters for leaders, squads, crews which could all be adapted as you wish, as well as support weapons.

edit: you might want to load up a few scenarios to find one that has a terrain configuration that you like rather than try to put them together to create your own, for the sake of time and effort. Also, you can pull in any counters that you want from the counters menu.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.