Android: Netrunner» Forums » Rules

Subject: Timing Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
adfasdf sdfaasdfasdf
Åland
msg tools
mb
Hi i would like to make some clarification.
Let's say it is the runner's turn. Right after a run on server A, i rez my Pad Campaign on server B. This will not cost me my first click correct?

Situation
1,2,3 clicks- runner does activity.
4th click- runner runs server A.
I rez pad campaign on server B.

My turn starts- take a coin from pad campaign and a free card.

Is that correct? ^^^^ (or do i have to rez my pad campaign on runner's 3rd click to get it to work on my turn without clicking)

Secondly, the runner is tagged and he did a successful run. If i have 2 rezzed Dedicated Response Team, does it stack? Causing the runner to be dealt with 4 meat damage after that run? (It implies that it is like a free scorched earth if the enemy is tagged and i have 2 dedicated response team)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rezzing an installed asset or upgrade as the Corp never costs you a click. You pay a click to install it, but rezzing can be done any time specified in the timing chart (usually in between actions). You can rez PAD Campaign after the Runner's 4th click before your turn starts.

Dedicated Response Teams will stack - however, if the runner trashes a Dedicated Response Team during that run, that one will not trigger (as the effect happens once a successful run ends).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksi Laitinen
Finland
flag msg tools
Ripshawd wrote:
Rezzing an installed asset or upgrade as the Corp never costs you a click. You pay a click to install it, but rezzing can be done any time specified in the timing chart (usually in between actions). You can rez PAD Campaign after the Runner's 4th click before your turn starts

You can also rez PAD Campaign at the beginning of your turn in step 1.1 of Corp's turn and still get the credit. "When your turn begins" conditionals trigger at step 1.2. This was updated in the FAQ and is not like this in the core rule book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
adfasdf sdfaasdfasdf
Åland
msg tools
mb
Thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.