Subject: Game Depository rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr P R T
New Zealand
Masterton
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone else having issues getting to their site?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably down for Maintenance? They are a user here and logged in today, maybe geekmail them:

Geek Supporter
New Zealand
Christchurch
Canterbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Wood
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes i tried to get on yesterday to purchase but kept loading a page that made it look like the site had been shut down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Noble
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just checked the website. Hope they come back as they are a good support for the commuity. Checked their provider and they are up. Looked at gamedepositry.co.nz and got a mixed IT / games site. The old games catergories but I products seem to be demo. They made be updating their site and then relaunching as co.nz

If there is anythng I can help with in terms of games, more than happy to help.

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nearly a week later, any one know anything?

gamedespository.com is showing a "nothing here/build your page" message

my cached links to product pages which were part of coffeecup.com are 404

gamedepository.co.nz is telling me that it runs on an Apache server which is nice

and I don't want to geek mail them here in case there's bad news because I don't think my "sorry to hear that" reply though genuine would offer much in the way of condolence.

A post in May indicated a change of premises for the then next three months due to the conditions in ChCh so I'm hoping that it's just because of that as opposed to something more permanent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clem Fandango
New Zealand
WELLINGTON
flag msg tools
Stephen, it's Clem Fandango. Can you hear me?
badge
YES I can hear you Clem Fandango!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have talked to John. He was going to come here. All I can add is the site is down as real life takes over. All orders will be filled.

John definitely appreciates any comments and support.

John is very reluctant to talk about things but... I can say this is earthquake related and those of you not connected to people in Christchurch have no idea how badly insurance companies are treating people in an effort not to pay put for damage, and the subsequent damage to houses and possessions brought about by their delays and fighting payment. You'd be amazed the number of 'out clauses' there are, and how little cheap legal support can be accessed.

I'd say John and his family have lost nearly everything.

But he is still intending to be back soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SamNzed wrote:
I have talked to John. He was going to come here. All I can add is the site is down as real life takes over. All orders will be filled.

John definitely appreciates any comments and support.

John is very reluctant to talk about things but... I can say this is earthquake related and those of you not connected to people in Christchurch have no idea how badly insurance companies are treating people in an effort not to pay put for damage, and the subsequent damage to houses and possessions brought about by their delays and fighting payment. You'd be amazed the number of 'out clauses' there are, and how little cheap legal support can be accessed.

I'd say John and his family have lost nearly everything.

But he is still intending to be back soon.

Ugh. Thoughts and prayers to John and his whanau. Arohanui from us at SB.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian White
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's sad news indeed, they were great people to deal with. I hope they can recover from this, and once again be a part of New Zealand's boardgaming community.

Thanks for posting this update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sunburst
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanting to wish them all the best, and thank you for supplying me with some great games the past year. Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
しんぶん赤旗
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks John for some great games and incredible service. Hope to catch up for a game sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.