United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With a high KS goal like 13+k for just cards, I'd think that a Print-and-Play version (even if just available to backers, and just a limited set of cards) would be necessary. Also, the card-only nature (plus already-owned dice) of the game would make it ideal for PnP.

Also, I echo the sentiment of others that a gameplay video should be included. Or a link to the rulebook, at least.

(I personally love the idea of using dice you already own, given I have a big box of them already. And I've never RPG'd, or actively purchased dice).

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rio
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let them know you'd like to see the rules or excerpts of them on their fb profile. I'm sure they appreciate the feedback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Clark
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the thread necromancy but I figure I would point out that a PnP version is out there.

Check out the Print and Play on Dropbox.

There is also a (re)launch of the game coming after the first of the year. It is up on Prefundia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.