Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Tan
Australia
Townsville
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I build, for example, two Temples? If so, do I get the stacked benefits (+8 hand limit) plus 6 influence (3 for each Marble site) or do I just get 6 influence and only increase my hand limit by 4?

It may have been mentioned in the rules, but I may have missed it. Still couldn't find it.

Thanks!

Derek

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wardell
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
May 25
badge
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
mbmbmbmbmb
dsowner wrote:
Can I build, for example, two Temples? If so, do I get the stacked benefits (+8 hand limit) plus 6 influence (3 for each Marble site) or do I just get 6 influence and only increase my hand limit by 4?

It may have been mentioned in the rules, but I may have missed it. Still couldn't find it.

Thanks!

Derek

No, you cannot build two of the same building.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the I.V edition (which is the one I have), the rule is in the section "Laying a Foundation":
Quote:
You may not lay an Order card as a foundation if either:
1. There is no Site of matching material left
2. You already have a foundation or structure of the same name in
play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition, for Prison: "You may not steal a structure with the same name as a structure foundation you already have in play. You may not lay a structure foundation with the same name as a structure you have stolen with a Prison."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.