Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Edwards
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, it looks like I might start traveling for work on a semi-regular basis, so it seems to be time to consider acquiring a portable console and some games. I have an iPad, and if I can't trade for something, I might just stick with that. Anyway - if you have a PSP, Vita, 3DS, or something else that you're looking to trade away (preferably with some games that I would be interested in), then let me know. I'd obviously be willing to part with anything on my "for trade" list, but would consider some of the games on my owned list as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emperors Grace
United States
Rexford
New York
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;The old that is strong does not wither,Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you consider a GBA-SP in excellent condition? (I'd have to check before listing game titles but I think that there are 5 or 6)

I'd be hoping for cash rather than trade but we might be able to work something out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Edwards
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd consider it, depending on the games, but probably wouldn't be willing to do cash for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man wish your trade list has some stuff. I have a psp and a ds just collecting dust.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.