BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Design

Subject: Important Cities of World War I rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Gilles
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I am a looking to design a simple WWI board game that is based on the capturing of various strategically important cities. Aside from the Capital cities such as Vienna, Paris, London,etc. I have no idea which cities are significant enough to be included in my game! That is where you fine fellows come in. If you could be so helpful as to suggest a few strategically important cities on either the western or eastern front,and provide information as to where they are located on a map, I would be very grateful. These can be very industrial cities that would have been high priority targets, or cities that were actually fought over.

NOTE: This game focuses on the exploits of Austria Hungary, The German Empire, Great Britain, France, Italy, and Imperial Russia. It does not focus on the Ottoman Empire or Greece in any way, and therefore cities in those nations are of no use to me.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.