Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr Gumby
Australia
Taree
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi

I always understood that the farms did not continue under the stone bridge that connects the cities across the river, thus making four farms available on this tile (assuming they don't later get connected).

However the iOS game allows the farms to continue under the bridge making two farms. I emailed The Coding Monkeys and they said that they checked with the author and the publisher and that the farms do indeed continue under the bridge.

Just thought I would post it here as there are other threads/sites that indicate that the bridge cuts the farms into four.

Regards,

Shane
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
mrgumby98 wrote:
Hi

I always understood that the farms did not continue under the stone bridge that connects the cities across the river, thus making four farms available on this tile (assuming they don't later get connected).

However the iOS game allows the farms to continue under the bridge making two farms. I emailed The Coding Monkeys and they said that they checked with the author and the publisher and that the farms do indeed continue under the bridge.

Just thought I would post it here as there are other threads/sites that indicate that the bridge cuts the farms into four.

Regards,

Shane

What would be awesome is a document showing all the "controversial" tiles that any group could just go over before the game and agree how to handle them. B/c the important thing is to agree as a group on what it is BEFORE it gets introduced into an actual playable situation where points possibly lost/gained might affect your "interpretation" of the tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.