Subject: Risk 2210 AD Mars Expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mitch miller
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Does anyone know where i can get the Mars and possibly the Deimos and Phobos expansions for 2210? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Buy new ink cartridges for your printer and then download this file:

http://www.belgium2210.be/files/RISK2210.zip

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goddammit! Quality and on time delivery are not mutually exclusive!
United States
Shelby Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there rules for these expansions?

And are these the expansions tha AH ran at the tournaments quite a while ago?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
P_J_Keller wrote:
Are there rules for these expansions?

In the not too distant future, the planet Mars is terraformed. With this new frontier, the old conflicts of Earth continue. You may have taken over the Earth, but can you become the first Warlord of Mars?

The Mars map provides new game play opportunities with a new game map and additional rules (neutral territories, 2 moons). The map is based upon an actual map of Mars taken by the Hubble telescope. The names of the land territories of Mars correspond with the named regions of Mars. The names of the water and lunar territories are the product of the author's imagination .

Setup
Use all of the game pieces from RISK 2210 with the exception of the maps and territory card decks.

Rules
Use the standard RISK 2210 game rules with the following exceptions:

Neutral Territories
Players do not start in the neutral territories (gray spaces such as North Moab or Candor). These neutral territories are not part of a continent and so controlling all of them does not confer a continent bonus. They do count towards the total number of territories controlled however. North and South Moab wrap across the board (meaning North Moab borders both Sirenurn in Amaurxlis and Apygia in Casius).

Moons of Mars
Mars has two moons (Phobos and Deimos). You may invade onto the landing zones from your space stations as normal. You may also invade between the two moons through the moon gate between the Sea of War end Plato. This is the only way to comect directly between the two moons. You must control all of the spaces of both moons in order to collect the bonus from the Energy Extraction space command card.

Nuclear Cards
When playing The Mother, Aqua Brother, or Nicky Boy use the charts on the Mars map in place of the charts on the command cards.

P_J_Keller wrote:
And are these the expansions tha AH ran at the tournaments quite a while ago?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Khik Weng Hou Christopher
Malaysia
flag msg tools
the link is not working could someone maybe upload the file here please ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Spoto
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hrm... niether links are working. Anywhere else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ask nicely and send me a GeekMail containing an email address capable of receiving attached files and I can send you a copy of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arius Elvikis
United States
Wenatchee
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be able to help as well with expansions, if you send me a Private Message. Ed from Belgium2210.be helped me out, so I'd be happy to pass the favor along to others.

But I can't help but wonder if the Tech Commander is overpowered and unbalanced or even play-tested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fullenwider
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a moccodity!
mbmbmbmbmb
UncleChu wrote:
But I can't help but wonder if the Tech Commander is overpowered and unbalanced or even play-tested.

We've never seen an issue with the Tech Commander and have included him in all of our games since he came out. It's the Factions that we've had issues with and have never re-used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeffrey chambers
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
hi can i get the mars addons pleas. i live in hawai and love risk and want to make it mor interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeffrey chambers
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
my email adress is eod2chambers@yahoo.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeffrey chambers
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
can u email exapantion please

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
you can find printable copies in the files section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.