Subject: Game store to visit in CapCod? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Putrino
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in CapCod for the weekend and wondering if there are any good game stores I should take the time to visit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
BlueTegu wrote:
I'm in CapCod for the weekend and wondering if there are any good game stores I should take the time to visit.

I assume you mean Cape Cod? I seem to recall someone asking this question before and the answer was "no."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Putrino
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep!!! Cape Cod is what I meant and thanks for letting me know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Young
Wales
Wellesley
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
And if you never have, you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, there are smaller general store type places that carry some games (Chatham, Provincetown, Harwich, etc.)- they are mostly Gamewright games or things like Blokus or Apples to Apples. Nothing really Euro.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Killian
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
I saw a game store in P-Town when I was on vacation there. Don't remember the name or know how big their selection was (didn't get a chance to go in) but they had Small World out front so they must carry at least a few hobby games. Didn't look like it was worth a special trip if you weren't going to Provincetown already, but that's strictly judging that book by its cover.

(That said, if you are in the P-Town area, get your hands on a bike and ride the trails in the Province Lands, they're terrific.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.