Hide
5 Posts

Gloom» Forums » Rules

Subject: Body Thief rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A S
msg tools
When it says one of your living character and any one dead character: does it mean that dead character can be any of the player's or it has to be yours only. I can see that for living character, it specifically says your character but I am not sure about dead character

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Bob742
msg tools
War is a Racket - Maj Gen Smedley Darlington Butler d
mbmbmb
It is from any character.

Your observation is correct, if it does not specify...

I'm not the author, but...
At least that's the way we have always played it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Baker
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
ankit_610 wrote:
When it says one of your living character and any one dead character: does it mean that dead character can be any of the player's or it has to be yours only. I can see that for living character, it specifically says your character but I am not sure about dead character

You must remove one of your living characters. The dead character can come from any family.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Trezise
United States
Nashville
TENNESSEE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, but then can you look at each other players dead bodies to find the most optimal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael ray
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
NickDanger42 wrote:
Yes, but then can you look at each other players dead bodies to find the most optimal?

Dead players aren't hidden information, you should always be able to look at them.

The way we play, once a character is dead,we flip them over, and then just slide them above the living characters, so they're still clearly visible on the table. We used to just flip them in place, but the red family was annoying to tell the difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.