Hide
14 Posts

Planet Steam» Forums » Rules

Subject: Luxury Quarters Cost question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sal A Mander
msg tools
On the card the cost is 1 quartz and 1 water on the players aid it shows the cost as 1 ore and 1 quartz. Which is correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh dear. Old habits die hard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
This is what used to be called a Deed of Ownership and it cost 1 ore and 1 quartz.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sal A Mander
msg tools
Thank you. If it is in fact wrong on the card, is there a way to reachout to FFG to get the correct cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Creve Coeur
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cross-reference: FFG responds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose we could all wait for the reprint. Of course, in correcting any errors from the first print run they'll somehow manage to introduce NEW errors into the second. I don't ever recall "proofreader" being one of the job opportunities FFG has posted online; they might want to look into that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nightglider1 wrote:
I suppose we could all wait for the reprint. Of course, in correcting any errors from the first print run they'll somehow manage to introduce NEW errors into the second. I don't ever recall "proofreader" being one of the job opportunities FFG has posted online; they might want to look into that.

Although I'm sure they have a few openings for "Professional Hater", but you have to move to Roseville.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester
United States
Temple
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To be fair, there was also a minor misprint in the original printing of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wait for an expansion and they'll include it then
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cornjob wrote:
To be fair, there was also a minor misprint in the original printing of the game.

Maybe, but proportionally the misprint in the original was a far smaller proportion of the box.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bhz1 wrote:
nightglider1 wrote:

Although I'm sure they have a few openings for "Professional Hater", but you have to move to Roseville.

Probably doesn't pay well, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not having read the rules myself or played the game so I am curious... does this misprint have a real effect on how the game plays and is it game breaking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MirrorsNight wrote:
Not having read the rules myself or played the game so I am curious... does this misprint have a real effect on how the game plays and is it game breaking?

Just follow the player aid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sal A Mander
msg tools
We only had one issue when we played for the first time. Half of us were saving the resources as they appear on the card and the other half were using the resources on the aid.
As stated before just use the player aid. Other than that the game is awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.