Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
andrea la malfa
Italy
Milan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
Can you show the stunglasses as a surprise object after someone has declared an attack on you? We ruled they are similar to armor and weapon and can be shown at any moment
If so, can the attacker the decide not to attack? We ruled no.

In general which objects can be revealed when? Can you point me to the pages in the rulebook?

Thanks
Andrea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
andrea la malfa wrote:
Hi
Can you show the stunglasses as a surprise object after someone has declared an attack on you? We ruled they are similar to armor and weapon and can be shown at any moment

In general which objects can be revealed when? Can you point me to the pages in the rulebook?

Thanks
Andrea
Gear are revealed when needed. Weapons before attack, armor before checking for damage. I assume the stunglasses are brought into play at a similar time to.

And I don't think anyone can do anything about it. You just don't see all the details at a distance glance but get affected once things happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Davis
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
andrea la malfa wrote:
Hi

I agree with Johann on this. A comparable rules reference can be found in the Fire section of the rules. In discussing shooting at multiple targets and the associated -2 penalty per additional shot, the rules indicate that if you discover the line of sight of a shot is blocked, the shot still takes place and the penalty still applies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Murrell
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You reveal treasure only when you need to. In the Stunglasses case, that is after the enemy has attempted a Hit, and with a card of the matching Luck. In other words, you do not even need to reveal the Stunglasses if the Hit did not have the necessary Luck.

See p. 9 under Gadgets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrea la malfa
Italy
Milan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SpitfireIXA wrote:
You reveal treasure only when you need to. In the Stunglasses case, that is after the enemy has attempted a Hit, and with a card of the matching Luck. In other words, you do not even need to reveal the Stunglasses if the Hit did not have the necessary Luck.

See p. 9 under Gadgets.

Wow!
I did not see this....
Thanks
Andrea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.