Mark Mokszycki
United States
Snohomish
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know where to find the amazing maps shown in the photos here at BGG? I've been to the Blackcat studios page, but I don't see them. Is there a way to purchase or download & print these maps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Kirschenbaum
United States
College Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact Rick at elcarto@suscom.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Heaney
United States
Quincy
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I might consider buying the game now. A great improvement!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pokke
Belgium
Werchter
optional
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Just curious: is this a reprint of an older game with new maps from Rick Barber? They look amazing, indeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BEWARE!!

I ordered the maps at 02/07/2006 and I have never received them and
he has never answered to my emails so for me this is a FRAUD!!!

Roberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Pariseau
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm afraid Roberto is correct. I paid for a copy of Barber's map when he first announced it almost four (4!) years ago - nothing received and no refund.

if you can find one of the forunate few who have actually received a copy, you might be able to pry it loose from him - but for God's sake don't order one from Barber, who has so far been unreliable and dishonest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph DeVita
United States
White Plains
New York
flag msg tools
Did anyone get back to you regarding where you could actually copy or get the Rick Barber map?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gxcdd103 wrote:
Did anyone get back to you regarding where you could actually copy or get the Rick Barber map?

No ... I have never received any info about getting or copying the maps and, of course, I have never received the originals which I have paid for!

Roberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Kaufmann
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you should send another e-mail - Rick Barber's life more or less desintegrated last year, but he's back on Consimworld now & I think this is a good time to remind him of the maps...

Jens
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M St
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
I have received the map I ordered and so have others that I know. There was some personal trouble in the last couple of years but as far as I know Rick is following up all past orders. As Jens said, you may want to contact him again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff K
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I, too, have received my map but it did take a long while ans several reminders. I would echo Jens comment that you must continue to remind Rick, I think he has an awful lot of irons in the fire. I seriously doubt that he is out to swindle anyone, perhaps he simply has not developed any organizational skills!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Schwendeman
United States
Glen Rock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Does anyone know where to get a message to Rick for this map? Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance. Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.