England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
A player has Gun Jam played on him, and is down to his last card in hand, which happens to be an Attack. Obviously he can't play this card, and keeps it in hand.

During the next Action Phase, is he limited to only playing the Attack card, or does he refresh back to three cards with the other players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
edit : derp, read it wrong. But yeah, he can choose between attacking and whatever action he didn't choose the previous turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
You should never have one card in hand. You can't play the action you played last round, but you should always have 2 other actions to chose from, always.

Edit: Sorry, was a bit unclear of your question. Let's say you play support, on the round you got jammed. Next round you couldn't play support or attack (because of jam), so yes you would be limited to playing 1 card, with a useless one in hand. Next round you could play attack or support, but not move, because you then played it last round. Hope that is clear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
bigloo33 wrote:
You should never have one card in hand. You can't play the action you played last round, but you should always have 2 other actions to chose from, always.

GAh! I get it, first two games I was playing one card, which left me with two, then another which left me with one, then finally the forced last card.

Should've played, next round always pick up the last card played shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.